The Temecula Lions meet at Corner Bakery Cafe at 32435 Temecula Pkwy in Temecula on the 1st Thursday of the month at 7PM.
We Need Your Spare Bucks! We have 2 jars, currently that we pass around at our meetings. One is for our dog charities and the other is for the World Services for the Blind. We have a running bet with other clubs to make at least a $10 donation every month to give to the WSB charity. C’mon guys… bring your pennies to the meeting and make a donation to help others. Woof Woof!!
The Temecula Lions Club
- Guide Dogs of the Desert
- Loma Linda Eye Foundation
- Southern California Lions Eye Institute
- Eye Glasses purchased for the needy (referred by Family Service)
- Lions Eye Institute
- City of Hope
- Lions Project for Canine Companions
- Flag Day Presentations for schools
- Lions Hearing Foundation
- Lupus Walk/Run